Healing is an art form.
It comes when you know your body, your mind, your heart, and you are willing to take the steps needed to restore yourself to your natural state of being.
We feed ourselves so much garbage, believe things about ourselves that go against our true beingness, and accept all kinds of abuse from ourselves and from others, and then we wonder why we are sick or out of balance.
It’s easy to heal once you know what’s really going on.
I am not trying to be insensitive and say, just think positive thoughts and everything will change. But what I am trying to say, is that there are certain things that our minds and bodies do not metabolize well, and that is what creates the disease or discomfort.
It’s like feeding yourself poison over and over and over again. So the logical thing to do would be to stop feeding yourself poison, and allow the body to heal naturally.
The key is to clear the mind and heart of all the negativity, junk, and poison that created the disease, discomfort, and heartache.
Clearing is nothing more than putting some space between you and the discomfort or negative situation.
It’s important that you have acknowledged that something is out of balance, and it’s even more important that you address it by taking the steps to move yourself back in the direction of well-being.
This can be done by remembering these 11 things.
1. Every moment is brand new. You do not have to hold onto discomfort.
2. You are not a bad person because you are feeling discomfort.
3. A negative experience does not mean that you are being punished. It means you have neglected your intuition, well-being, and your personal truth for too long.
4. It’s really okay to let go of the past. It means that you are giving yourself permission to be set free (as you ought to be).
5. You have help. There is divine assistance that you can tap into. Ask your angels to help you heal. Do whatever you have to do to help find some relief. If praying makes you feel better, do it. If meditation works, do it. If going for a walk helps, do it.
6. Ease up on yourself – allow your thoughts to flow through you. They are only visitors – you don’t have to set up a guest room for them.
7. Find something that calms your spirit and do it! When you do stuff that you love – you are putting space between you and the discomfort. That leaves more room for you to feel renewed.
8. Create a mantra (a phrase that you believe with all your heart), and say it in the morning when you wake up and at night before you go to bed. For example: The divine supports my well-being or my soul and I are one, align my mind, body, and spirit with that fact.
9. Trust as you move away from the conditions that created the discomfort, that you will be restored to your natural state of health and well-being.
10. Allow yourself to feel the discomfort. Talk yourself through it, and remind yourself that it’s not going to last forever. Sometimes when we struggle or resist things they tend to get worse.
11. Appreciate any moment of relief. Appreciation puts you right in the flow of your natural state of being. If you hang around in appreciation long enough, that negative situation will not be able to hang around that much longer.
No matter what you are going through, you can heal. Take the time to take care of yourself. Take the time to readjust your perspective about it. Remember, you can and will align with articles, people, and different resources that will help you heal, but you’ve got to be open to the suggestions.
Listen to your intuition and open your heart to the things that will help you realign with your natural state of well-being.
If you need additional help with realigning with your natural state of being, a Soul Guidance Session may be the right path for you. I work closely with a group of spirit guides known as Ray, and together we are excellent with coming up with solutions, meditations, and new ways to help you heal.
A Soul Guidance Consultation will help facilitate the healing process, and put you right in the state of mind that you need to be in to accept your healing.
If you would like to work with me, take a look at each offering, and choose the service that resonates with you.
Thanks for reading!
Photo Source Credit