Thanksgiving Is My Favorite Holiday.
I love being in the kitchen cooking, tweaking recipes, and feeding my family. It really is a joy to me.
I must admit, it’s not always easy to cook with a toddler running around, but I still love it.
Now I get to hear, “what’s that” everytime I take a can out of the cabinet or “here you gwo“ (toddler language for go) as my toddler helps me put stuff in the fridge. He’s someone that I am sooooooo grateful for.
I’m Also Grateful For…
- Having everything that we need this holiday season
- For my creativity and imagination
- For the chance to make things better ~ everyday
- For making it through difficult times
- For being able to shed old skin (old beliefs and fears)
- For anyone who has ever supported me or believed in my dreams (shout out to my hubby) – and if you – the reader has believed in me – thank you
- For God, my spirit guides, and all who have helped me on this journey through life
- For any moments of peace, joy, laughter, heartfelt harmony, connection, authenticity, and the list goes on and on
So How About You? What Are You Grateful For?
Go ahead and leave a little something in the comments to let us know.
If you’re someone who has had a rough year, and you’re finding it hard to find things to be grateful for, I just want to take a moment to acknowledge you and say, “I understand ~ I’ve been there”.
Life gets rough sometimes, and I am not going to just say ~ think about all the people who are worse off than you. I think that that’s insensitive and it doesn’t help.
So, to those of you finding it hard to find something to feel grateful for (this holiday season), here’s a little tip for you.
- Get yourself a little notebook and label it “good things”. Everytime you have a good experience, everytime you smile, everytime something is funny, or you feel joy/happiness – write it down in your notebook.
When you’re having a hard time finding things to be grateful for, just open up that notebook and read it back to yourself. It’s sure to put a smile on your face.
I Hope That Little Tip Helps.
Well, I’m getting ready to go start prepping for Thanksgiving. I just wanted to reach out and say ~ have a great time with your friends and family. For those of you rolling your eyes at the thought of being together ALL DAY with your friends and family ~ TRY to have a great time. I know how family drama can get (lol).
My wish for you is that you have some awesome experiences this holiday that fill you with so much gratitude.
Live Well & Keep Creating!
Share Your Truth
What are some of the things that you are grateful for today?
Did You Enjoy This Article?
If so, be sure to hit like, comment, share, and subscribe to the Spirit & Muse Newsletter. You’ll get the latest blog posts + inspiration + updates sent straight to your inbox.