A While Ago, I Created A Similar Version Of This Meditation For Myself.
That’s the beauty of doing this work. I have used every single technique that I offer to you on Spirit & Muse.
The guided meditation worked so well for me, that I decided to make a version for you too.
This Track Is Perfect If You Want To…
- release limiting beliefs
- let go of the past
- start your day with a quick meditation
- put some space between you and inner negative thoughts
- embrace the new you
- heal from past rejection and feelings of unworthiness
- feel the loving presence of the angelic realm
- plant new seeds that inspire a positive mindset
- just relax for a while and feed your spirit
- feel the presence of your highest self
- move through blocks created by fear
- realign with your true nature
- do an emotional and mental cleanse
I wanted to put this out there in hopes that when you do this meditation, you feel the same feelings of release, ease, peace, and comfort that I felt from using the meditation. It really did help me ease up and see things in a new way.
You can download the 10-minute meditation below.
– Quick Tip: I recommend that you go to a quiet space for this 10-minute meditation and listen with headphones. You may even feel the urge to journal about your experience afterwards. Be sure to follow that impulse!
This track is 100% free.
No hidden fees and no sign-up needed to receive this download.
I really just want you to have a meditation that helps you align quickly, release the old, and tap into your sense of inner harmony. That’s it.
Ray (my spirit guides) and I, will be creating a series of new meditation tracks and digital albums that will be available in the Spirit & Muse shop soon, but this one is totally free. So add it to your playlist and “hit play” anytime.
Let Me Know How It Goes.
I would love to hear about your experience with this 10-minute meditation ~ so bookmark this page, and be sure to let me know all about it.
If this meditation helps you and you feel called to donate, you can donate here.
Any amount is greatly appreciated. Your contribution says that you appreciate this work, and it helps me continue to create inspiring content and do this work full-time.
If you know anyone who loves a quick meditation, is ready to release old blocks, let go of the past, and embrace the new ~ be sure to share this post with them.
Creator of Spirit & Muse
Share Your Truth
What other areas of life or topics would you like Ray (my spirit guides) and I to create meditations for?